Committed to providing the best care possible for your four-legged family members, Courtenay Veterinary Clinic provides a full range of services, including:
- Preventive medicine and wellness care including physical exams, vaccinations, dewormers, flea and tick prevention.
- Nutritional counseling and prescription diets/supplements.
- Dental care: our full compliment of dental equipment, including an ultrasonic scaler, allows us to provide quality dental care for your pet.
- Comprehensive on-site diagnostic services, with an Idexx Laboratory System, Digital Radiography, Endoscopy, Ultrasonography and Cardiopet.
- Surgery: we routinely offer ovariohysterectomies (spays), neuters, caesarian sections, orthopedics, bladder stone removals, foreign body removals, and exploratory surgeries. Many of our surgeries can be performed with our new laser.
- Emergency care: Call 250-338-7721. If you call when the clinic is closed, your call will be forwarded to an after-hours veterinarian from our call group who will assist you and answer questions.
Celebrating Senior Pets!
Celebrating senior pets! Each November, we celebrate the senior pets that bring such joy to our homes.
We offer a discount on all Wellness blood tests performed on our senior patients. Early detection and treatment of many "old age" related issues can help our pets live longer and happier lives.
Your pet's dental health is important and shouldn't be overlooked—that's why we've made February & September Dental Health month.
Please ask us for details.
Our operating room includes a new laser that minimizes the pain associated with surgery. We are proud to be one of only 200 veterinary practices in Canada to have such technology.